What you need
- 454g locally bred turkey stir fry strips
- 25g plain flour
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 chopped scallions
- 150g Sainsbury’s ready to eat dried apricots (chopped)
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 75g half fat mature Coleraine Cheese (grated)
- 1 tablesp. Sainsbury’s olive oil
- 40g fresh breadcrumbs
- 25g grated Coleraine Cheese
- 2 tablesp. Chopped Parsley
What to do
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C / 375F / Gas Mark 5.
- Coat the turkey in flour, seasoned with pepper.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the turkey for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sealed.
- Stir in the scallions and apricots, then add milk.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes stirring until thickened and smooth, then stir in 75g of the cheese and transfer mixture to an ovenproof dish.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, most of the parsley and the remaining cheese and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining parsley and serve with sugar snap peas, carrots and potatoes.