Skip to content
What you need (to serve 4)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 225g/8 oz leeks, shredded
- 100g/3and a half oz beansprouts
- 150ml/Quarter pint mango juice or apple and mango juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp cornflour
What to do
- Heat the olive oil in a large preheated wok.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes.
- Add the chicken to the wok and stir-fry over a high heat for 10 minutes, tossing frequently until the chicken is cooked through and golden in colour.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice the mango.
- Add the garlic, leeks, mango and beansprouts to the wok and stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Mix together the mango juice, white wine vinegar, clear honey and tomato ketchup with the cornflour in a measuring jug.
- Pour the mango juice and cornflour mixture into the wok and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, or until the juices start to thicken.
- Transfer to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: