What you need
- 225g plain chocolate, broken in pieces
- 110g N.Ireland butter
- 110g caster sugar
- 4-5 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream or Irish Mist
- 450ml Dale Farm double cream
What to do
- Using extra butter, grease a piece of parchment paper to fit inside a 9 in (23cm) springform cake tin.
- Melt chocolate. Put the butter, sugar, egg yolks, Bailey’s and melted chocolate into a food processor or blender. Mix well for about 3-4 minutes. Whip cream to soft peaks.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a large mixing bowl and fold in the whipped cream. Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin and place in the freezer overnight.
- Serve straight from the freezer. Decorate with cocoa powder.