Skip to content
- 5 oz margarine
- 10 oz digestive biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1 large can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa or drinking chocolate
- 3 quarters of a pint whipping cream
- 4 oz marshmallows
- 4 large flake bars
- Make bases for 2 tins (8 inch loose bottomed).
- Grease the tins.
- Melt margarine and add crushed biscuits.
- Spread on each tin and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Blend yolks with condensed milk, add cocoa or drinking chocolate.
- Whip cream until thick and whisk egg whites until stiff (in separate bowls).
- Add both to yolk, condensed milk and cocoa mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chopped marshmallows and crushed flakes.
- Pour into tins and freeze. Serve straight from the freezer.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: