Skip to content
What you need
- 500g (1lb.) Ulster Beef (Frying Steak, Minute Steak or Chump Steak)
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 sliced carrots
- l celery stick (chopped)
- 55g mushrooms (sliced)
- Half red pepper (sliced thinly)
- 3 teasp. Chilli sauce
- 2 tablesp. Cornflour
- l tablesp. Hoi sin sauce
- 3 tablesp. Sainsbury’s olive oil
- 3 tablesp. Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 tablesp. Sherry
- Salt to taste
- A little stock
What to do
- Cut the steak into strips. Toss it in cornflour and season.
- Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan.
- Stir-fry the spring onions for one minute and then cook the meat in the same pan until lightly browned about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the celery, carrots mushroom and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, chilli and hoi sin sauces and the sherry.
- Bring to boil, cook for 3-4 minutes and serve with rice.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: